ITIL Training Courses and Certification in Manchester and Liverpool
ITIL Training Courses Designed for You
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) qualification scheme is one of the foremost approaches to IT service management and provides a framework for IT services that will meet the needs of the business. It is a modular approach that is comprised of a series of qualifications that each focus on different aspects of ITIL best practices.
The structure allows users the flexibility to focus on the different disciplines and areas of ITIL, with scope to narrow their studies on key areas of interest. The ITIL® course includes the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as a way of structuring improvement initiatives and covers the three key areas for IT success: Organisational Change Management, Communication and Measurement and Metrics.
Choose Your ITIL Training Course Level
To find out more and book onto a course choose one of the three levels.
Benefits of the ITIL Training Course Certification
- Industry recognised qualification in IT service management. Ideal for those in an ITSM role who wish to attain a certified qualification or those moving into an ITSM role.
- Develop a consistent approach to ITSM across the organization and improve cohesion between IT and business function.
- Focus on customer needs and less on the functioning of the organization to meet this.
- Increased transparency and accountability.
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness of IT services with the integration of ITIL methodology.
- Clear framework for the development of ITSM within a business.
- Flexible approach to ITSM giving the user the ability to tailor to a specific field or need.