PRINCE2 Training Courses and Certification in Manchester and Liverpool
PRINCE2 (Projects in Controlled Environments) Training Courses Designed for You
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured, process based methodology that will aid individuals and corporations in developing effective project management skills and strategies.
PRINCE2® is the world’s most popular and recognisable project management methodology and is a flexible, generic approach to project management. Designed to meet the needs of the individual and the organisation, it is an approach to project management that can be tailored and applied to any project, putting you on a path towards project success and away from project failure.
Choose Your PRINCE2 Training Course Level
To find out more and book onto a course choose one of the three levels.
Benefits of a PRINCE2 (Projects in Controlled Environments) Training Course Certification
- An internationally recognised project management methodology applicable across a range of fields making it an ideal qualification for aspiring project managers or those looking to gain an accredited qualification.
- Generic approach applicable to a wide range of projects.
- Embed a common and consistent approach to project management.
- Better control and organisation, including capturing lessons learned.
- Flexible decision making and better management control when deviations occur.
- Improved communication between the project and other business areas.
- Foundation and Practitioner certification levels to suit the requirements of the project team.