I do not think anybody in this world would like to turn his hot & sexy Android smartphone into iOS7 (Apple’s Latest OS, will be available in next devices from Apple). But anyways now it’s possible if someone wants to see his Android phone look like iOS7. It can be done by AndiOS7, an app created by Bikram Agarwal.
This theme pack makes your Android device look like Apple’s upcoming mobile OS iOS7 before the actual iPhone / iPad users can unless they can get their hands on a developer spot and obtain a beta copy.
You can flaunt it in front of Apple fanboys and enjoy the rubbing it in, with all thanks to the kings of customization, Android. As such How to fix a cracked phone screen with toothpaste? Is it possible? The users have come with an ultimate solution for how to fix a cracked screen successfully. Likewise with the help of toothpaste, baking soda, sandpaper, replacing the screen, Sugru for broken buttons, a bowl of rice for water damage, cotton buds for headphone port problems and much more.
Switch up the look of your entire device- both the lock screen and home screen. There are already a few iOS7 theme wanna-be’s floating around for Android, but this is so far the best reproduction of iOS7. It’s not only icons & wallpapers, like other iOS7 themes available in play store.
Features that you can enable on your Android phone by fabulous AndiOS7:-
- Get the iOS7 Notification center look on one of your screens.
- Get the iOS7 Control center look on another one of your screens; including a widget for power control.
- You can change icons too, to look like those of iOS7.
- Yes, you get custom made HD wallpapers too for all screens.
- iOS7 lock screen clock and unlock slider.
- A full-page weather skin, to match the weather app; i.e. an entire home screen will show weather.
- Works fabulously on HD phones & Tablets too.
- You can purchase AndiOS7 in the Play store for $1.75.
Changing from iPhone to Android:
This current procedure’s straightforwardness will very rely upon your past practices for matching up contacts. Is it accurate to say that you are synchronizing your contacts to your Gmail account? Assuming this is the case, getting your contacts on your fresh out of the plastic new Android cell phone is a breeze! You should simply enter your Google account. All your spared numbers will be naturally downloaded.
In the event that you don’t synchronize your contacts to Gmail, nonetheless, you should work somewhat harder. The most straightforward way would presumably be to utilize iCloud to get a .vcf record and afterward import that to your Android telephone (or Google Contacts).
- On your iPhone, go to your Settings application and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Go to Settings > iCloud and turn on “Contacts”.
- Your contacts will transfer to Apple’s cloud benefits in a matter of seconds.
- Presently utilize a program to go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select “Contacts” and after that tap on the rigging symbol in the lower-left corner.
- Tap on “Select all”.
- Tap on the rigging again and select “Fare vCard… “.
- Whenever the .vcf record downloads, you can either import that document to your Google Contacts or straight to your telephone.
In the event that you need to utilize Google Contacts, simply go to contacts.google.com and tap on “Import” and afterward “Go to old contacts”. Tap on the “More” catch and select “Import”. Select the record and you are finished.
To import the .vcf document straightforwardly to your new cell phone, simply get the record into your telephone utilizing any strategies, for example, exchanging by means of a microSD card or by attaching your telephone to your PC. Once the record is on your gadget, you basically open your Phone application and tap on the menu catch. There ought to be a choice to “Import/trade”. Select the document and be en route.